How to Apply for the Short-Term Program
The application for the 2017 Fulbright Distinguished Awards in Teaching Short-Term Program is now available.
Click here to start an application.
Please review the resources below thoroughly before starting an application.
- 2017 Sample Application (PDF)
- 2017 Application FAQs (PDF)
Required Items for the 2017 Application: All items are due by 11:59 PM U.S. Central time on February 15, 2017. Please see the Program Timeline for information on the application deadlines.
- Online Application
- 3 References (submitted through online system): One reference from your immediate supervisor and two other professional references.
- Transcripts for Degrees Earned (uploaded to File Upload section of online application): These can be an unofficial transcripts but the school seal must be visible and must include your name, all grades, the degree you received as well as the date the degree was awarded.
- Resume/CV (uploaded to File Upload section of online application)